Michael Patrick Partners is a San Francisco design studio best known for developing the E*TRADE identity.
Along with our expertise in brand identity and integrated design systems, we also provide a focus on brand management, digital, and packaging to differentiate a market presence at any stage of an organization’s life cycle.
Throughout four decades we’ve created, maintained, and evolved brands—a body of work that has spanned banking to beer, education to energy, hard seltzer to healthcare, and technology to transportation.
This Is What We Do
The goal is to develop a seamless brand ecosystem grounded in your organizational culture and values. To accomplish this, a range of capabilities is applied to persuade audiences to think about your brand only. Our capabilities include:
+ Advertising and marketing (digital to traditional)
+ Brand identity (start-up to refresh)
+ Brand management (audits to positioning)
+ Design (projects to integrated systems)
+ Packaging (containers to displays)
+ Video (broadcast to online)
+ Websites (templates to custom)
+ Writing (strategy to creative)
This Is Why We’re Hired
Along with our expertise in brand identity and integrated design systems, we also provide a focus on brand management, digital, and packaging to differentiate a market presence at any stage of an organization’s life cycle. It’s a combination of precise brand communications strategies and engaging design solutions that have led to highly successful outcomes.
Most of our clients share three desires:
1. They’re searching for a more relevant value proposition.
2. They want to evolve the look and voice of a brand.
3. They want to engage prospects in a new way.
Fortunately, our areas of expertise resolve these issues. And because we take on a limited number of new accounts, each is treated as if it were our one and only. As a result, every client and every assignment receives an extraordinary creative outcome.
This Is What We’ve Won
While we’ve been honored with 500+ industry awards, the most cherished accolade is knowing our participation contributed to a client’s success. Here's a partial list of credits.
annual reports. Our meticulous writing and innovative design techniques combine to make our annual report portfolio second to none.
We’ve been recognized by:
- Advertising Club of Los Angeles
- American Advertising Federation (AAF)
- American Corporate Identity
- Art Directors Club of Los Angeles
- Art Directors Club of New York (ADC)
- Black Book’s AR100
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
- Communication Arts (CA)
- CA Exhibit Online
- Create Magazine
- Creativity Books
- Credit Union National Association (CUNA)
- Domtar Paper
- Gallery Show
- Graphic Design USA (GDUSA)
- Mead Annual Report Show
- Mohawk Paper Company
- Murphy Awards
- National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI)
- Neenah Paper and Packaging
- Printing Industries of Northern California (PINC)
- Potlatch Annual Report Show
- Rosey Awards
- San Francisco Advertising Association
- San Jose Art Directors
- SAPPI Annual Report Show
- Simpson Paper Company
- Strathmore Paper Company
- The Best of Annual Report Design
- The Big Book of Business Cards
- The Big Book of Corporate Identity Design
- The One Club
- The Society of Typographic Arts (STA 100)
- The West Coast Show
- University College and Designers Association (UCDA)